Diane in Altman
"You have created such an incredible resource and I'm thrilled to be mentored through these high school years. It's obvious you are a woman of great excellence. I believe you offer so much to the homeschool community and you obviously care deeply about the education of those choosing to educate their children at home."
Setting the Records StraightLee Binz Author
Annie Kate Aarnoutse Read more
The HomeScholar Helper Blog
- October HomeScholar Newsletter Giveaway
- Do Homeschoolers Really Need Algebra and Geometry to Graduate?
- Cheap and Easy High School Record Keeping
- Critical Technology Boundaries for Children and Teens: Part 2
- Is My Curriculum Rigorous Enough?
- Capturing CLEP Credit on a Homeschool Transcript
- Typical Day with the Gold Care Club